Whether stemming from missing or lost forms, compliance risk, or unruly costs – FormFast’s educational webinar event on August 16 – The Impact of Informed Consent, will bring attention to the ripple effects a paper consent process can have across a healthcare organization.
“With 500 organizations recently having experienced compliance issues due to missing informed consent forms (according to The Joint Commission), it’s the right time to be having the conversation about the costly risks associated with a paper-based process. We look forward to using this webinar as a platform to share the first-hand benefits we have seen our customers experience with our mobile informed consent solution,” said FormFast’s Director of Clinical Solutions and webinar presenter, Robin McKee.
The webinar will feature a quick demo of FormFast’s mobile informed consent solution, which offers unique features to complement EHR systems and provide essential functionality to the consent process.
With FormFast’s eConsent Solution, health systems can:
- Launch consent forms on the go via a mobile tablet
- Get the right forms instantly by scanning a patient’s wristband
- Prevent lost documents and ensure compliance
- Pre-populate forms with EHR data
- Complete and share forms between ambulatory and inpatient settings
- Ensure patients are informed via links to educational content
- Streamline the informed consent process for providers, staff, and patients
- Enhance their EHR and get more out of their FormFast investment
Title: The Impact of Informed Consent: Compliance, Cost, Productivity, and Satisfaction
Description: Webinar focused on shedding light on the challenges around a paper-based informed consent process and the positive impact a mobile electronic consent solution can have on compliance, cost, productivity, and satisfaction across your healthcare organization.
Date and Time: Thu, Aug 16, 2018 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM CDT