FormFast Adds Coulee Medical Center to List of Valued Customers With Selection of FastPrint and eSignature Solutions
Coulee Medical Center is a non-profit Public Hospital District located by the Grand Coulee Dam on the Columbia River, in rural Eastern Washington State. It is a 25-bed Trauma Level IV Critical Access Hospital.
Based out of their new state-of-the-art, 66,000-square-foot facility near the famous Grand Coulee Dam, they provide professional medical services to the residents and visitors of the greater Grand Coulee area, the five surrounding counties, and the nearby Confederated Tribes of the Colville Reservation. Read more about Coulee Medical Center here.
The MEDITECH hospital has selected FormFast’s FastPrint and eSignature solutions. When selecting FastPrint with an eSignature component, healthcare organizations experience:
- Easy archival of documentation into the EMR
- Improved operational efficiency at registration
- Cost savings from elimination of preprinted forms
- Seamless integration with HIS and archiving systems
- Improved positive patient identification