We are always happy to see our FormFast customers grow in their success as they continue to eliminate process challenges and become a more efficient organization with the help of our leading healthcare technology solutions.
As a result of FormFast’s dedication and teamwork over the past few weeks, we are proud to share nine customer projects that have gone live this month!
United Memorial: Web FormImprint Migration and eSignature Implementation
- FormFast’s Web FormImprint solution allows hospitals to produce patient-specific documentation on-demand. FormFast eForms are organized and accessible in an online repository, imprinted dynamically for archival, and can be printed as needed by clinical staff. Learn more about Web FormImprint.
- FormFast’s eSignature is a single flexible software solution providing a wide variety of electronic signature options to meet the needs of any healthcare environment.. Learn more about eSignature.
Beverly Hospital: eSignature Implementation
Spencer Hospital: eSignature Implementation
St. Luke’s Community Hospital:Web FormImprint Migration
Jennie Stuart Medical Center: FastPrint and eSignature Implementation
- FastPrint is FormFast’s platform for automatic output. Applications of FastPrint include automation of packets of hospital forms and financial documents. An essential tool for streamlining the registration process, FastPrint allows for patient information to be imprinted onto groups of electronic forms (eForms) and automatically routed to the correct printer(s). Learn more about FastPrint.
- Learn more about eSignature.
University of Florida Health Jacksonville: Web FormImprint Migration
Holyoke Medical Center: Form Central
- FormFast’s FormCentral is designed for the MEDITECH Magic platform and includes applications for automation of packets of hospital forms and financial documents. Learn more about FormCentral
Loretto Hospital: FormCentral Implementation
Regional One Health: Check Printing Implementation
- FormFast’s Check Automation allows for data and signatures to be dynamically laser-printed on blank check stock, eliminating the need for expensive, pre-printed checks, and preventing check-signers from having to manually sign each check by hand. Learn more about Check Printing.
A big thanks to the FormFast Professional Services team who continually deliver rigorous project leadership, planning, subject matter expertise and in-depth knowledge of each of our healthcare client’s organizational processes and requirements during the implementation process and beyond.
Do you see a product or solution in the post that could benefit your organization?