In the healthcare industry’s ongoing effort to standardize critical processes to become more automated and overall efficient, the trend toward system consolidation is apparent. Organizational consolidation promises to contribute to cost savings, improved collaboration, a more seamless exchange of health information, and most importantly, a higher quality of patient care.
At the forefront of this movement are integrated delivery networks (IDNs) and multi-hospital health systems. IDNs and multi-facility hospital systems have the power to help improve the way hospitals do business. To accomplish this, comes the need for innovative tools that promote greater standardization, automation and operational efficiency across the enterprise.
Our latest White Paper, Automation and Standardization: Growing Needs for IDNs and Multi-Facility Systems, addresses the opportunities and challenges of managing processes effectively across multiple facilities.
The White Paper covers:
- Overcoming financial challenges with improved processes
- Striving for standardization and automation
- Novel solutions for a new era in healthcare
- Enterprise-wide process automation
- Specific ways workflow and eForms technology improves processes in large organizations