Output Management for Hospitals
FastPrint is FormFast’s platform for automatic output. Applications of FastPrint include automation of packets of hospital forms and financial documents. An essential tool for streamlining the registration process, FastPrint allows for patient information to be imprinted onto groups of electronic forms (eForms) and automatically routed to the correct printer(s).
Barcoded Forms for Instant Archival
In addition to patient demographic information, FastPrint generates patient-specific barcodes that allow for the completed document to be scanned directly into the EMR’s archiving module.
Form Design Simplified
With both service and software offerings, FormFast streamlines the process of converting paper documents, electronic files, and other formats in feature-rich eForms.
Faster Workflow and Reduced Cost
By eliminating pre-printed forms in exchange for FormFast eForms, hospital employees spend less time & resources managing paper documents. Plus the cost reduction from replacing pre-printed forms with FormFast eForms is often significant.
Features of FastPrint
- Electronic Form Designer with OCR
- Logic-based Forms Selection
- Electronic Demographic Imprinting
- Dynamic Bar-code Generation
- Print Job Designer
- Print Manager Service
- HL7 Patient Tracker
- IP Data Listener Function
- Visual Data Mapping
Benefits of FastPrint
- Easy archival of documentation into
- Improved operational efficiency at
- Cost savings from elimination of preprinted
- Seamless integration with HIS and
- Improved positive patient
- Less time required for manual tasks
allows registration staff to focus on
quality care delivery